About HKTDC | Media Room | Contact HKTDC | Wish List Wish List () | My HKTDC |
繁體 简体
Save As PDF Print this page

Imports / Exports of Samples and Exhibition Goods

One way to simplify the customs procedure for temporary imports of goods into a foreign country is to apply for an ATA Carnet issued by the country / territory's chamber of commerce. The Carnet is a customs document designed to simplify and streamline customs procedures, for people who wishes to take commercial samples, professional equipment or goods for exhibition or fairs to one or more countries.

To apply an ATA Carnet, please contact:

Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce

Tel: 2398 6011
Address: 3/F., Silvercorp International Tower, 707-713 Nathan Road, Mong Kok, Kowloon 
Website: www.chamber.org.hk or www.atacarnet.hk

Content provided by Picture: HKTDC Research