10 April 2003
TDC works around the clock on new arrangements for April trade fairs
The Trade Development Council has mobilised more than 20 staff
members to man an ad hoc call centre, proactively calling over 5,000 exhibitors
of the new arrangements for its April trade fairs.
The TDC is offering exhibitors at these trade fairs in Hong Kong a choice:
- Continue in April
- Defer until July
- Participate both times (for an additional fee)
- Withdraw with a full refund.
TDC will inform exhibitors of the detailed arrangements early next week after all exhibitors indicated their choice.
An exhibitor wrote to the Fair Organising Committee today and said: "I wish everyone would understand that everyone is suffering and no one has any answer what is the right thing to do.
"I support the TDC's decision and think it is a wise decision to have two shows so we cover the clients that are coming now as well as those that cannot come."
- Historical Data of Trade Value Index
- Historical Data of Offshore Trade Index
- Arrangement between Mainland and Hong Kong on Automatic Exchange of Financial Account Information in Tax Matters Comes into Effect
- Toy Fair Season 2018 Kicks Off in Style at the Hong Kong Toy Expo
- Source for quality suppliers and manufacturers of gift and premiums on hktdc.com.