9 June 2003
TDC's Global Team Back to discuss Hong Kong's relaunch strategies
Branch directors of the Trade Development Council's (TDC) global
office network are meeting in Hong Kong today (June 9) to discuss strategies
to help relaunch Hong Kong globally.
TDC's Executive Director Mr. Michael Sze (centre) briefed the directors on how Hong Kong had taken on the enormous challenge of fighting Sars, and what TDC had been doing to help Hong Kong companies to connect with overseas buyers who had been staying away in the past two months.
In the five-day meeting this week, directors will provide observations of their markets' sentiment towards Hong Kong, and how they can work with the TDC's headquarters team and other Hong Kong Inc. members to get the Hong Kong message across globally.
- Film Entertainment Industry in Hong Kong
- Outline Development Plan for Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area Promulgated
- Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area: Implementation Documents
- Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area: External Reports
- Free online search for media service providers on hktdc.com.