19 Feb 2003
Information Infrastrcuture Expo opened today Attracts over 400 exhibitors from around the world
|Picture shows Secretary for Commerce, Industry and Technology, Mr. Henry Tang (fourth left) and TDC Executive Director, Mr. Michael C.C. Sze (third left) officiating at today's opening ceremony.|
This year sees the biggest international and local participation in the Expo's history. A total of 400 exhibitors showcase a wide array of the latest ICT products and services - from e-logistics and retail technology, mobile communications, Internet products to Octopus technology.
High resolutions pictures can be downloaded at: http://www.tdctrade.com/tdcnews/0302/03021901_a.htm
For press enquiries, please contact TDC's Corporate Communication
and Marketing Department at 2584 4333.
- Information and Communications Technology Industry in Hong Kong
- Toy Fair Season 2018 Kicks Off in Style at the Hong Kong Toy Expo
- Today Hong Kong, Tomorrow the World: Exotic Foods Test the Market
- Korean Cosmetics Shine Brightest at HK Beauty & Wellness Expo
- Free online search for information technology service providers on hktdc.com.